Hypnotic World International Academy of Hypnotherapy
Aims of the HWIAH
• To improve the standards of Hypnotherapy worldwide.
• To maintain an International Register of Practising
Hypnotherapists who have demonstrated competence in this
• To maintain a Strict Code of Ethics and Practice and a
Complaints and Disciplinary Procedure to deal with
complaints from any source.
• To provide information promoting hypnotherapy,
psychotherapy and related subjects.
• To encourage high training standards and to move
towards recognised qualifications in Hypnotherapy.
• To encourage links with other interested associated
organisations and professions.
• To provide a professional and unequalled service to
its members, the public, the media, and affiliates.
• To promote within the profession, the dissemination of
information about Hypnotherapy.
• To issue membership certificates and make available
Professional Indemnity Insurance for UK members.
• To maintain contact with the medical profession and
other complementary disciplines.
• To promote the recommendations of the 1993 BMA report
“COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE - new approaches to good
• To improve and increase the knowledge and skill of all
members by providing workshops, seminars and meetings
demonstrating special techniques and skills.